Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
ZPXDizzy said:
FOG,

Do the prices include the paypal fees? Or is it $112.50 for the kit + 3% for the fees?

The seller pays the paypal fee.
your price is all you pay.

FOG

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
You know? with all the high tech wizardry we all use every day. some basic stuff might be automatic. Like be sure when you buy something you make sure the seller knows who you are.

Seneiro: Fog gets a message from whoxewatsits,on the forum that he wants to buy something. Then Fog get a payment from his mother with no indication of what it is for. Now Fog has to research the forum and try to match up Whoxewatsits with his mother, maybe.

Please people I appreciate the business but help me out a little here. Be sure you connect you Kennel name with the pay pal payment, and what it is your paying for.

FOG

·
Registered
298 Posts
FOG said:
You know? with all the high tech wizardry we all use every day. some basic stuff might be automatic. Like be sure when you buy something you make sure the seller knows who you are.

Seneiro: Fog gets a message from whoxewatsits,on the forum that he wants to buy something. Then Fog get a payment from his mother with no indication of what it is for. Now Fog has to research the forum and try to match up Whoxewatsits with his mother, maybe.

Please people I appreciate the business but help me out a little here. Be sure you connect you Kennel name with the pay pal payment, and what it is your paying for.

FOG
Very much this! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Funds sent. I find myself feeling far too "crunched" when I'm trying to tuck behind the windscreen on highways, and being on my toes helps a bit with this. I also enjoyed the sitting up posture when learning, but now that I'm gaining experience I find myself riding to work with my heels touching the mufflers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Received and installed yesterday during a slow point at work. At first I didn't love them to be honest. They didn't make me more comfortable, which granted wasn't what these were intended for. I actually feel a bit more crunched up. They also make it a bit harder to back into a parking spot because they come out from the bike a bit more. Then I found some corners and things changed. I feel much "closer" to the bike, and it allowed me to brake hard without sliding around in the seat. On the ride home, I forgot I put them on because I was getting used to them.

Disclaimer, I definitely never find myself leaned over enough to have clearance issues with the stock setup. I'm still very new, and am working more on my posture than my ability to push to the limit right now. There's also hardly any good corners where I live, most of the random little hairpins and stuff being blind corners with a crosswalk from one of the local trails right after the turn. I'm starting to like them and I feel like once I'm more confident I'll probably not be able to ride properly without them. They do happen to put my upper thigh just in the right spot on the tank to hook on perfectly. I think they were missing two bolts though ;)

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
Re:

Question for FOG, would these work on a 88~07 Ninja 250? Or can they, and/or you make said modifications so they would?

Or would you be so kind to provide me with design details so I could make a set for my 250? Or at least give me some DO's and DON'Ts on making a set.

I'm not looking or intend to make them for the 500s as that would be wrong to cross that line, and you as well, I have the highest respect for you, your craftsmanship, and knowledge you have freely given to the forum, and tolerated.

I'm also interested in mainly modifying for a touring set-up, maybe slightly lower, as I have a 34" inseam

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
You did, parts shipped today look in your mailbox Friday.

BTW just made a fresh run of 3 kits, getem while they're hot.

FOG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Fog!! These have been life changing. As a rider with large feet, I didn't move the shifter, just the peg, and then went out and clocked 700 miles this past weekend. The most comfortable I've ever been on this bike. Thank you. ; :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey FOG...i just sent you some money for your rear sets. If i screwed anything up please let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks....Adam

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Lessee here$65.00 +$6.00 shipping = $71. yup you get an A in math. In stock shipped today.
Thank ye Thank ye

FOG

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just installed my rear set footpeg brackets. I have to say that these are the most unbelievable things in the world. The best money that I have ever spent! it makes it a lot easier to shift with my big as feet! these things are awesome! Thank you FOG!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Installed my set Sunday, love them FOG!

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Please hold the applause….send money instead..

FOG :D

101 - 120 of 144 Posts