Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Yep
FOG

·
Registered
75 Posts
FOG rearsets vs Woodcraft which would you guys recommend I'm 6'3 looking for something more comfortable to pretty much be more spaced out and be leaning forward more, don't like sitting all upright. Thanks

also I already got FOG bones and clip ons waiting on installing them tomorrow😁

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
irobles3680 said:
FOG rearsets vs Woodcraft which would you guys recommend I'm 6'3 looking for something more comfortable to pretty much be more spaced out and be leaning forward more, don't like sitting all upright. Thanks

also I already got FOG bones and clip ons waiting on installing them tomorrow😁

ihatelway

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Rear Set Footpeg Brackets
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2015, 12:16:47 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
I just installed my rear set footpeg brackets. I have to say that these are the most unbelievable things in the world. The best money that I have ever spent! it makes it a lot easier to shift with my big as feet! these things are awesome! Thank you FOG!

Ask this guy

FOG

·
Registered
692 Posts
Will be ordering after the 1st, but wanted to make sure that the shipping has not changed for the new year. $65 and $6 for shipping still?

Are you "FOG" stamping these? If not, would you? I would hate for someone to think I bought a cheap Chinese knockoff. ("FUG" peg brackets :D)

John Z.

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Sorry but the Post office raised the Flat rate box fee to $7.50.
Therefore it"s $65 + $7.50
I have stopped stamping them, from modesty but I will for you.
Interestingly The FOG stamp added value to engines I rebuilt as well as my 1st ten Trans repairs.

FOG

·
Registered
692 Posts
I know that your modifications are good for resale value. If there was a way to stamp "as recommended by FOG" on my airbox I would.

You will see my order on the first.

John Z.

·
Registered
692 Posts
My brackets arrived on Wednesday after ordering Monday, and they look great! (Thank you for stamping them)

I did not have a chance to install them until Thursday, but they went in easily. The difference is subtle, but at 5'10 with a 33" inseam, my legs are now sitting perfectly in the curve of the tank. I have great before and after pics of the new leg position, but am having trouble getting them to upload. :-\

Regardless, excellent service and a fantastic modification for taller riders.

John Z.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi FOG. Just sent payment via PayPal, Bill Johnson, email gs750c at gmail.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hopefully these will help to answer the "Why" questions. Do with them as you please. (dog photobombed the "after Pic)
I am 5'10" with a 33" inseam. The difference is subtle, I know, but the knee and leg are lower with the same foot position.

Before

And After

·
Registered
23 Posts
Brackets arrived today. Very nice! Thanks FOG.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Installed mine today, I will include some pics of how your whole body looks, (as reference I'm 6'3' 200lbs)

The one with black pants grey shoes is stock

The one with jeans and black shoes are rearsets

Btw I also got clip ons bars and FOG bones

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
I assume that since the sticky is still here, the rearsets are still available, but has the price changed? I need to purchase another set for a friend.

Stamped with FOG if you don't mind doing that. :)

John Z.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Email enquiry sent from the UK

·
Registered
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Email received ,and replied
BTW all the things I advertised here are available . I will remove the advert the moment they are not.

Fog

121 - 140 of 144 Posts