Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was surfing around on the Ducati forum recently and found a partial series of a youtube channel call the "really random channel" that contained a restoration of a 600 Supersport. Only 3 episodes were posted there, but I found the other 3 on youtube.

Given the similarity between the old 600 "carby" and the 900SS of the same generation, I watched intently. The thick accent, is kind of entertaining too.

I was somewhat disappointed in a few of the presentations of the work done on the rebuild, but mostly I guess because it was done differently to what I'd have done. Overall though, the outcome is.....well....watch for yourselves:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 3.5:

Last 2 episodes in next post

Enjoy!........sean

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, here's the rest. Apparently the new software doesn't allow more than 4 media per post.

This guy uses quite a lot of stuff that most of us will not have access to, much less possession of. I did however, like the cadmium plating of the brackets etc. Might look into setting up something like that in the future. I mean, if I can get the chemicals I need without having the DEA kicking down my door. (don't ask)

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts