Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dude, that is sooo messed up... Israeli's must be some inconsiderate MoFo's...

·
Registered
348 Posts
And these are the people that brought us the story of the Good Samaritan.

·
Registered
261 Posts
eXce!!eNt said:
And these are the people that brought us the story of the Good Samaritan.
Fitting actually, since in the story of the good Samaritan it was the Jew and the other guy that passed him by. Apparently 2000 years later they still have the same mentality.

·
Registered
17 Posts
a case of the the psychological theory of the "diffusion of responsibility"

everyone thinks someone else is going to call emergency and it ends up that no one does..

S

·
0 Posts
I noticed the apparent only person to stop was another scooter jockey, at the end of the clip he pulls onto the island...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Splash said:
I noticed the apparent only person to stop was another scooter jockey, at the end of the clip he pulls onto the island...
At the end of the clip you can see someone come over from the right side of the video. I saw the two scooter guys you're talking about - they were taking their merry time thinking about it.

Scooter guy 1: OMG, did you see that?
Scooter guy 2: Yeah, that's terrible! You think the scooter is okay?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I gotta say that does suck to see.. and cant really believe that in this day and age that kind of thing could happen.. BUT at the same time.. with the plethora of ways people booby trap objects and people to cause damage and death for no reason. A body and such lying on the road could be thought to be another such set up. Poor guy tho..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts