Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a "lets see your bikes" thread for EXs (in the General Discussion section.) This is your chance to show your "other" bikes.

Keeping in mind the bandwidth impaired, optimal size of 640 x480 is recommended.

Here is mine: a 2007 Yamaha R6S (100% stock with the exception of a -1/+1 gearing change.)

Heading to Vegas:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Show Your Other Bikes

My Urban tiger fireblade which I had for 8 years.
I sold this bike 2 years ago and have regretted it ever since.
I thought it was really fast until I bought the Busa, I stopped riding it the day the busa came.

My '99 Suzuki Hayabusa which i've had for just over 3 years.
It has 103lb's of torque and 168.5 Horsepower at the back wheel (pre the latest mods which should increase this figure once TEKA'd)
This photo was taken just before our trip last year, to the Millau Bridge in France.

The Busa after a good clean

Mine on the left, with Kev's ZZR1200 and Jeff's Honda Blackbird, just after a trip to Donnington MOTO GP (I live 15 minutes away)

·
Registered
47 Posts

Here is a picture of my brothers and my bikes. The picture is a few months old so a few of the bikes have moved on and some have been added to our collection. The newest arrival was my ninja 500 and by brothers ZX6R, that he is turning into a track bike. It is easy to tell he likes to race with the Formula Vee Race car in the center of the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

stormcat said:
Btw, look at those new tires! The nubs down the centre haven't even been worn off yet.
Time to go to the local canyon and get rid of those chicken stripz. lol. Nice, clean looking bike, btw.

P

·
0 Posts

Adz said:
I thought it was really fast until I bought the Busa, I stopped riding it the day the busa came.

Beautiful bike, do you have any more shots of it (the Fireblade)? Also, I love the flagship year 'Busas, reminds me of the day I first saw one in a magazine.

Stormcat: What year is the yellow CBR?

·
Registered
51 Posts

Pogo said:
Adz said:

Beautiful bike, do you have any more shots of it (the Fireblade)? Also, I love the flagship year 'Busas, reminds me of the day I first saw one in a magazine.

Stormcat: What year is the yellow CBR?
Yes mate, but not as many as I have of the Busa :)

Here's a few more shots of her, from over the years :'( :'(

S

·
0 Posts

I said it before, but I'll say it again - I love the looks of that ^ bike and the paint.

I am most envious of you presumably younger (than me at 47) or otherwise more able-bodied riders that can tolerate those sport bars, cuz those bikes are niiii-ice.

Here is one of my prior bikes - the mighty W650 (2000)

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts

Love the paintjob on that bike, not digging the yellow lines on the seat though, that looks a bit out of place.

·
Registered
57 Posts

My first bike which I still use to commute - Honda XL125-V Varadero:
[/color]

Lights on!![/color]

Ridden all year round in all weather conditions - serves me well.[/color]

·
Registered
3,782 Posts

WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE GET BIKES LIKE THAT IN THE STATES?

I'm willling to bet if they were available, there wouldn't be such a rush to the Supersports.

1 - 20 of 473 Posts