Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Valencia....thats the Santa Clarita Velley, righty nex tot the San Fernando Valley...
SNOWED...WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!!

I had just gotten out of class about 2 hours ago (around 9:30 am) and as i walked to my biek i noticed i was slipping on icy ground.

·
Registered
221 Posts
We sent you some Canadian weather to toughen you up. ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude F that!! :mad:
it wasnt hard to ride or antyhing, just made me uneasy pulling out of the parking lot.

so glad i got my new tires mounted yesterday

·
Registered
275 Posts
I heard they closed the five.. due to snow and ice??? crazy ****, snow tires for the ex? I'd try riding in the snow, if it ever snowed out in the bay area.

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
(24 fans will understand this)

Didn't some terrorist just nuke 1/4 of Valencia? Are you sure it's not just some fallout?

LOL!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PontiacJack said:
I heard they closed the five.. due to snow and ice??? crazy sh!t, snow tires for the ex? I'd try riding in the snow, if it ever snowed out in the bay area.
yeh, at castiac, i really hope the bbad weather doesnt move further south, not sure how to get to school unless i take the freeway..besides itd take way longer

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Knightslugger said:
(24 fans will understand this)

Didn't some terrorist just nuke 1/4 of Valencia? Are you sure it's not just some fallout?

LOL!!!
not a 24 fan, but i remember one episode, jack bauer was leading a raid on a warehouse, he charged a guy that was reloading his gun, stabbed him in the chest twice, and slowly lowered him, it was epic.

·
Registered
404 Posts
2dogs said:
Got that...snow makes you tough. As opposed to the drive by shootings, world
ending earthquakes and 100+ F heat waves in california.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hollywood said:
2dogs said:
Got that...snow makes you tough. As opposed to the drive by shootings, world
ending earthquakes and 100+ F heat waves in california.
well DUH hollywood, none of those things cause your nose and cheeks to turn red, unless ofcourse you're shot in the face, and and i guess the heat, and maybe if you you stumble and hit something with your face during an earthquake...damnit! my argument is invalid.

R

·
0 Posts
Piff, I can go outside in negative 30 celsius in a light shirt and vest and be comfortable! Canadians are tough :)

Not that I've endured a drive-by or an earth quake lately. Although with the Crips hitting my garage, I may be shot at by rival bloods soon enough.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Royson said:
Piff, I can go outside in negative 30 celsius in a light shirt and vest and be comfortable! Canadians are tough :)

Not that I've endured a drive-by or an earth quake lately. Although with the Crips hitting my garage, I may be shot at by rival bloods soon enough.
LOL

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Royson said:

I heard that northern Canadians warm-up by taking liquid nitrogen showers.
Plus it kills all warts. ::)

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
MrSciTrek said:
Royson said:

I heard that northern Canadians warm-up by taking liquid nitrogen showers.
Plus it kills all warts. ::)
Warts?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
lmao ! :D

You gotta be extra careful if you spit, it turns into a bullet instantly ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
You must not have been in Santa Clarita back in the late '80's. It snowed much more in I think 87 or 89. My dad was able to cross-country ski around the block (we lived in Canyon Country at 1600'). It does snow there on occasion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts