Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
they make some rear panel solo seat cowl for our bike (its at like streamline tech or something) but its not something that you can attach onto the stock rear fairing... you actually REPLACE teh fairing with this thing... and to top it off... if you want to make it street legal, you have to cut out a hole in the back for the light. i wish they made an attachable/detachable one. I would have tried but my fabrication skills are minimal at best :'(

·
Registered
200 Posts
they make a detachable one for the gpz 500 in europe, there were several listed on the German version of ebay (ebay.de) might be alittle costly with shipping stateside, but i am sure it wouldn't be more then buying the solo seat conversion from aerotech

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's a picture of the European seat cover, his bike is pimped out too.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
jlmay said:
that license plate is huge. :eek:
That's no license plate... it's an air brake...

·
Registered
68 Posts
What kind of exhaust does that bike have? Can anyone tell. It also has that Middle Gap fairing piece (wish could get those here from a US supplier). Its pimped alright.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
WPG said:
What kind of exhaust does that bike have? Can anyone tell. It also has that Middle Gap fairing piece (wish could get those here from a US supplier). Its pimped alright.
Lacessit found a middle cowl . Look in wanted to buy section for details .

·
Registered
97 Posts
WPG said:
The exhausts are "Ixil" exhausts, probably only can be found in Europe, I have seen them online however, the middle piece you can get from a company called streetfighters-usa, they're around $125 (pair) they used to have them online but I can't seem to find their website. maybe someone has their exact address?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
lacessit

re: Wtb: Ex500 middle panel
« reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:52 am » quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thought i'd update this thread incase someone happens to find it in a search.

I found it.

Got my plastics in by emailing howard at http://dandyindustries.biz a pa distributor for pyramid plastics. Took a long time to get it in, as apparently he only orders from them once a month, but i received excelent customer service and he was right on top of keeping me informed. Yes, i could have gone directly through the uk site i listed above but i wasn't in any hurry and it worked out for me
all you have to do is search !

·
Registered
192 Posts
does anyone know of a website in europe that we can order those rear seat cowls... the only place that i have found that might carry them is in german.. and my german is terrible

1 - 20 of 27 Posts