Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Steese said:
I had a guy from nigeria send me a fake check trying to scam me when I was selling my computer on craigslist...
I get emails from there all the time telling me about my family members getting killed, I wonder why we keep going over there if so many of us die? Plus these all seem to be rich family members, why do all the rich ones go there?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I got one of those today! Some banker guy wants my ssn and bank info and my license info so that he can confirm who I am, then he needs a $500 money order to pay for something so that he can transfer $44.8million USD into my account.... hahaha

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Steese said:
I got one of those today! Some banker guy wants my ssn and bank info and my license info so that he can confirm who I am, then he needs a $500 money order to pay for something so that he can transfer $44.8million USD into my account.... hahaha
Anybody see the Flight of the Conchords where Murray invests the band's whole savings into this? And then at the end of the episode it turns out it was legit and Murray was the first person to EVER just not assume it was a scam? I <3 FOTC

·
Registered
685 Posts
Steese said:
And I would say, just take it out my $44.8 mil :-*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts