Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ontario riders!
Save me the effort of calling around and tell me where I can get the best deal on a 130/70/17 Pilot Activ for my bike? How much for one?

I'm only needing to replace the rear, and unless otherwise convinced, will be going with another Activ cause I enjoyed it...

In the triangle of Toronto-London-OwenSound would be good!

:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought a set of Pirelli Speed Demons from Ronayers.com I save a lot. They arrived (from the U.S.) in 5 business days!

·
Registered
73 Posts
PPS has a bad rap on GTAM... my personal experience with them was good on the customer service, not-so-good on the pricing for parts - but he did have an awesome hourly (~$60/hr I think).

I picked up my latest set of tires from Blue Streak Racing - they're on GTAM, Royson... but I believe their website is bluestreakracing.ca for the uninitiated. Came to ~$303 shipped to my door for a pair of Qualifiers for my 636 (120/70 and a 180/55).

Brian

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Michelins are distributed by Fullbore. Call Johnny Bent 905 273 3717.
Bridgestones: Dave at Ripp Racing
Dunlop: Pro6

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, perhaps time to post where I got mine eh. I picked my last brand new rear at Zdeno's in Kitchener, because they're local and offer a 10 per cent discount off the book price.

My most recent set came gently used from a guy in Toronto, so I won't be buying new until at least next season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts