Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its more likely than you think.

actually i really doubt that was actually posted by him. hacked profile? spyware on his computer?

there was actually another spam post made by member v4p0ro0o in another talk page. i deleted that one.

in other news, the content posted before that made me LOL. it began "You fancy the upper crust dildos and vibrators in the country? Then you’ve light on to the superlative grown-up lovemaking aggregate that sells all the best adult sex toys on the snare!"

anyway, i dunno what the deal is here. maybe download and run malwarebytes anti-malware and adaware or something to clean up your computer.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
No I did not post any dildo thing, I saw the add for "adult sex toys" and deleted it form the wiki. I was not hacked or have any spyware on my computer. just saw something that was not allowed on the wiki and deleted it. I guess next time I will just pm you about it so everyone doesn't think I'm a spyware adding robot. :D

sorry about steping on toes, you see a mess and you clean it up. (what I was thinking at the time)

That demin jean thing was already there. Not even sure why it said I replaced it with that?

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahh so the jeans thing was already there, but didnt delete?

thats cool, i just wanted to make sure everything was kosher on your end.

and you can delete all the dildo ads you guys want. it looked to me like you added that jeans part...

·
Registered
86 Posts
bringing this back to the top...just got into my (old) emails and discovered my "user talk" page on the wiki has been spammed as well, by an anonymous user; i just deleted the links. anything to be done beyond that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts