Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow. Apparently...semi's sneak up on you at 120+. Was that his hat still on the sissy bar of his bike?

·
Registered
152 Posts
ew, that was not good...

must have broken his neck as he hit he back of the truck or damaged his brain so bad it shut down his body. Don't go 120mph, please...

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't even like riding next to semi's... Never know when one of those crappy tires is gonna explode...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem with truck tires is that alot of them are retreads, they just replace the tread on the surface. It saves the owner money by not buying new tires every other month, instead the retreads cost 1/2 the price. Then they just keep repairing the tires and eventually they don't put one on right and all or a sudden your riding behind one and a large chunk of tire come up and slams you off your bike.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Doubt it happened in America.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Ouch !

"He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

I guess the biker never felt anything.. :-\

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Frog said:
Ouch !

"He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

I guess the biker never felt anything.. :-\
The last thing he probably felt was really stupid. What a shame. :-\

I saw those pics about 2 weeks ago, then about a week ago I had a semi creep into my lane when getting on to a local bridge. This pictures popped in my head as I veered to the other side of the lane and started squeezing the brakes. Thank God he saw me and went back the other way.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gross. His own damn fault though so I can't feel too sorry for him.

·
Registered
199 Posts
terrifying.

I have the pants that match that Icon jacket too :(

While this did not seem to be unavoidable, the people on that other forum are insenstive bastards

S

·
0 Posts
SoarAndEnvision said:
While this did not seem to be unavoidable, the people on that other forum are insenstive bastards
One who has never ridden would not know.

Kill yourself doing stupid speed, good riddance. Kill someone else, I curse your soul.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
ill have to admit. post 4 did make me laugh:

It appears that rumor about dying & pissing your pants is true.
So much for clean underware.

·
Registered
348 Posts
SoarAndEnvision said:
Yeah. Most of 'em are pricks. Really wish Darwinism would kick in on their end.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts