Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Spotted!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  fuimalexis 
#1 ·
First time seeing another ex500 on the road, grey one, looked like 94+ rolling down state street (chicago) tonight. Anyone on here fit the bill?

G
#2 ·
not me, but i know that feeling. I always look for other bikes when i ride and it cool when you realize it's one just like yours. Makes you want to zoom up and wave like a goof. But you can't, you have to remain cool, so you go with the little wutup biker wave ;)

#4 ·
CerialPhreak said:
Word. I laughed cause he had the stock exhaust, i forgot what our bike sounds like stock after i threw on my V&H pipe. It really does sound like a lawnmower.
Dude, i experienced the same thing. Saw a guy riding EX500. All stock. I didn't laugh though. OK. I did as mine is pimped with Sarachu, Fender Eliminator, Dark smoke, and rear rack. Well, that's life: making the grass greener on your side.

#5 ·
i have nothing to contribute other than further derailing this thread...

but on the subject of seeing a stock version of what you own, i used to daily drive my nissan pathfinder and one day at work i parked next to a stock pathy same color and everything, cept he was stock. i on the other hand was rockin 6" of lift, 33" tires, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, sliders, aux lights. i just thought "hmm, so thats what mine used to look like...."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.