Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
stupidly quick underdressed and imminently dead.

basically rider on any sportbike, no gear and/or doesnt have a clue how to ride the machine.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'd like to add that squids don't ride bikes for the pleasure of riding, but they ride them to look "cool". Eventually they sell the bike because casts and coffins don't look "cool".

·
Registered
81 Posts
The best squids are the ones with either a helmet locked on the tail, or a girl on back in shorts, tank top, sandals, and no helmet. The girl part pisses me off the most. I've had a few girls on the back of my bike, and if i dont have my spare helmet handy they get mine, rather hurt myself than be responsible for someone else dying and me walking away.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
CerialPhreak said:
The best squids are the ones with either a helmet locked on the tail, or a girl on back in shorts, tank top, sandals, and no helmet. The girl part pisses me off the most. I've had a few girls on the back of my bike, and if i dont have my spare helmet handy they get mine, rather hurt myself than be responsible for someone else dying and me walking away.
I hear that. seen it a few times too. if I'm planning to pick up a date for the evening, or go take a friend somewhere, I have my extra helmet, and some gear for them to wear. I'd rather lose a cheap jacket and helmet than a friend/date.

besides, it simply makes you both look more responsible as rider and passengers if you're both dressed in appropriate gear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts