Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stickers/Decals/Tags whatever you may call them... a few forums to which I belong produce these from vinyl/fablon to apply to your vehicle advertising the forum address. Usually only small and of single colour therefore cheap to produce and not too in-your-face. Has this been suggested before? Would anyone be interested? Anyone in a position to produce them? Just a thought.

S

·
0 Posts
Sign shops will usually do them for you. If you know a graphic designer, ask them to design your graphics for you (they will also have the proper software). If not, see if they offer graphic design services at the sign shop.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
someone a while back made some images that you could print up to leave on bikes, i should find them and print some up, there are about 3 500s around here that i see parked in the same spots regularly

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
ratchet said:
dave has a really good one... lets see if I can find it.

**EDIT**
here it is... compliments of the dave man:
Printed out a couple just in case.

Thanks Ratchet!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
lol yep iv trawled the internet for a couple of days gathering pics I can print off and use as a template to cut out vinyl

·
Registered
337 Posts
I "hang out" some on ADVRider and they have some simple stickerage for your stuff. You guys in the vinyl business can probably use them as an idea too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts