Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as my upper is trashed, and I'm wanting to customize my bike to make it my own, I want to do a streetfighter thing, only problem is I'm undecided between a fairing that looks a little like Buell Firebolt upper, and this weird one that looks like something from iRobot. depending on what I have to spend, and how I want to design the bike. I may go toward either one, since they dont require removing/replacing the gauges and fairing stay.

here's the one thats got the iRobot thing goin on

the buell like one

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
2nd the iRobot one

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I like the skull and the IRobot one.

The only problem I see with that web site is that these are pricey.. :eek: ouch !

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here's a few more from The Rice Paddy, but these prices are outrageous.

http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com/specials.html

Personally, I'm switching my CB over to a cafe style bike... I was going to run a standard 7 inch headlight and one of those Suzuki half-headlight fairings... like on the SV650.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, the costs of them is just a good excuse for me to save some money up, and get one when I've got the money. I'd rather spend good money on something I'm happy with than buy cheap crap and hate it.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
What are the size of the fairing (height/width/dept) and what kind of light are those ?

Referring to the Irobot thingy ;)

F

·
0 Posts
The more I think about it I really like the two vertical headlights. I don't like the two horizontal lights because I think it makes the bike look like a giant bug.

F

·
0 Posts
I was downtown today and I saw that same I robot fairing on a KTM. It looked pretty sweet along with the super motard kind of look.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also had the thought that i'd get a stock fairing that has no headlight cutouts, and just transplant some lights from like a 600RR, or a 636 into them. which would actually be cheaper.

F

·
0 Posts
I also had the thought that i'd get a stock fairing that has no headlight cutouts, and just transplant some lights from like a 600RR, or a 636 into them. which would actually be cheaper.
And cooler IMO, because it'd be one of a kind.

·
Registered
145 Posts
fidopunk said:
Here's a few more from The Rice Paddy, but these prices are outrageous.

http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com/specials.html

Personally, I'm switching my CB over to a cafe style bike... I was going to run a standard 7 inch headlight and one of those Suzuki half-headlight fairings... like on the SV650.
since i wrecked my bike last week....
where are you planning on getting that stuff?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts