Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

401 - 420 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
keyda81 said:
If no one else gets to this by Monday I should be able to do it. Looks like the weather will be nice Monday and Tuesday. Probably the last 2 days of the season for me. Unless we get an odd ball day here and there. It's going to drop off into the forty's and I'm not one for being cold.
Right on! Get at it! Im going to keep riding as long as its 40+. I love riding too much to stop.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
New tag is a photo with your parents

·
Registered
519 Posts
That's alright, I didn't land up heading out to the original intended location anyway, lol. Certainly not getting one with both my parents either. They are divorced, and neither one drives.
Tomorrow will be my last day on the bike for the season. Plan on heading out to the cemetery where my uncle is buried in the morning. It's supposed to be warm, but thunderstorms expected in the afternoon. Already winterized hubby's and my brother in laws bike, mine will follow suit tomorrow. :'(

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
keyda81 said:
That's alright, I didn't land up heading out to the original intended location anyway, lol. Certainly not getting one with both my parents either. They are divorced, and neither one drives.
Tomorrow will be my last day on the bike for the season. Plan on heading out to the cemetery where my uncle is buried in the morning. It's supposed to be warm, but thunderstorms expected in the afternoon. Already winterized hubby's and my brother in laws bike, mine will follow suit tomorrow. :'(
You can make a new tag if you want. I just made an easy one to keep it rolling.

·
Registered
519 Posts
No biggie Mango. I'm just glad I've gotten to ride until the end of October. Usually pretty lucky if I get to ride the first week of October. The weather goes to **** around here. Last year the bikes were put away in the first week of October. We also had snow a few years ago, they called it the October storm. I got a lot more riding in this year than I thought I would. Still sad to put the bike away, but proud of myself for making the trip out to our hunting grounds on a bike that I spent a lot of time working on, and making my own. So riding season ends on a happy note. :)

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
keyda81 said:
No biggie Mango. I'm just glad I've gotten to ride until the end of October. Usually pretty lucky if I get to ride the first week of October. The weather goes to **** around here. Last year the bikes were put away in the first week of October. We also had snow a few years ago, they called it the October storm. I got a lot more riding in this year than I thought I would. Still sad to put the bike away, but proud of myself for making the trip out to our hunting grounds on a bike that I spent a lot of time working on, and making my own. So riding season ends on a happy note. :)
I'm hoping I get a few more weeks. It's been beautiful here lately. Starts off in the 40's or 50's and gets up to the 70's or 80's.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
David DoubleEX said:
hey 00Ninja why dont you join in on this game?
I will. Just still sorting out some issues with my bike since my lowside.

Cheers, buddy!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
high for saturday here in Bama is 51. coldest day this/next week. Also the day i am doing the most riding lol.

alright 00Ninja. I guess that's a suitable excuse ;p

I am never home to actually see my parents. lol. maybe they will be there when i pick my bike up. had to drive my car this morning because it was raining.. and my rear tire has no tread (besides those amazing chicken strips.)

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
OK I never had a Photographer handy at my races,but there was a news paper reporter.
He noted one of FOG's finer moments

Attachments

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Well I don't have any tanks near by but I do have two big steel dumpsters at work

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
LOL. I think the game has gotten a little messed up.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I think you are right 00Ninja.

Chopper, what is the new tag? Lol. Thats hardly acceptable, but for the sake of the game to keep moving, okay. Lol. But we need a bew tag to work with!

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
The whole point of the game is to get out and ride, take roads unexplored, take pictures, have a good time. I think it's fine as long as we're embracing the spirit of the game.

401 - 420 of 454 Posts