Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Who is the more knowledgable and high profile? Who would you vote for?

• FOG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FROG

• Knightslugger

• MrSciTrek

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vote goes to the dude named FOG (I heard his reputation a couple of years back.) He's the man!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Independentfool said:
i'd hate to vote for anyone since we all bring something to the table.
LOL. I feel you though. I hope I wouldn't antagonize anyone. I've seen a lot of movers and shakers in this site way before I joined (lets just call 'em the unsung heroes.)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
FOG. Hands down.

I am flattered to be up there but I am no match for FOG. He was racing long before I was born.. I just hope I'll be able to rack half of his knowledge at some point. There's no replacement for experience.

Besides, there are many peoples here that don't post as much but have tons of good info/experience/advices to share. I don't want to put names, I know I'll forget too many..

Let's say that I have never found a place where the quality of the members was this refined and I am a proud member ;D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frog said:
FOG. Hands down.
Why don't you vote for yourself? Politicians do it. hehe. You're humble!!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
nasfaw said:
You're humble!!
It may be true, but he knows a ton more than me, I feel he should be teaching and I should take the notes.

If his shop wasn't so far (half a continent away) I'd be there so often my lady would probably be jealous ;)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
yeah i voted for FOG, he knows the internals allot better

·
Registered
504 Posts
You guys are right, there are a lot of great contributors, hate to leave anyone out (Yea don't forget Dad, Oreogabrio (sp?), hey and what ever happened to Super Sneaky Steve, used to be very prolific -he get rid of his Ninja or something?). So many! Though it does seem like the racers have some of the best info. Personally, FOG has solved most of my issues.
This forum itself is such a benefit; in the old days the average EX 500 would probably be considered more expendable, a stepping-stone or throwaway, with many bikes destined to languish in somebody's garage. Nowadays, this website has increased owner satisfaction to the point that many owners may never want / need to "upgrade". I know I'm very happy with mine!

G

·
Awww, all you guys are so cute. I can't wait to see FOG burst in here with a snide comment to break up this Hippie circle-jerk. :)

My vote goes to Frog, just cause he didn't stink up my shoes when he wore them at Calabogie. :)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
LoL !

You're lucky I didn't wear then for that long ;D

Besides, they probably got vented plenty from the ride to Algonquin park ;)

·
Registered
19,635 Posts
Using Knowledge of the EX500 as some meter of intellengence, Sounds like the Special Oylimpics for Mensa wanabees.

FOG

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
I think we all have an area of expertise, but FOG knows the most about these bikes.

to be very honest though, each person here brings a helpful tidbit of information to the table, and its nice to be part of such a pleasant community.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I should not be on the list. Of those listed, and others not listed, I have the least practical experience with motorcycles. Plus, a lot of my posts are of the entertainment & diversion type... social. Not Ex500R expertise. We're just lucky there's no Politics/Religion forum! 8)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
bobthebiker said:
to be very honest though, each person here brings a helpful tidbit of information to the table, and its nice to be part of such a pleasant community.
I think you get the award for making this community a pleasant and well behaved one, MrSciTrek :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts