Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 531 Posts

·
Administrator
25,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get this one started!

This is for YOUR personal photography only. There is another thread for images found on the net...

I know there are more than a FEW lens nuts out there...!

I'm a big fan of Macro-photography... and i just snapped this tonight as i was cleaning my handgun.

Canon S5IS Stock Lens

Now let's see your stuff!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
VERY cool image, not only is it a neat angle but the things u can see inside that HP cavity. The way the copper casing was cut before being punched down into the molten lead is easily seen here, also every single imperfection you caused while loading the weapon, or that the manufacture created in production. Its pretty cool, ill post a couple pics of mine when i get around to hooking up the desktop. The laptop doesnt have many pics at the moment, havent had time to transfer files.

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
don't get me started....i've got a cd of 457 photos snapped during our NE member rides '09. i've refrained from boring the forum, just mailing copys to participants.

here's one from our Manhattan ride...august. we now know what NYC birds think of EX500..... ;D

R

·
0 Posts

I'll play with this more later! I've got a craptonne of photos I can post up.

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
CENTAL PARK, NYC august 2009 (thats bellavus, eeyore and sprinkster descending)

and ***1880***.......whoa :eek:

R

·
0 Posts

Here's one I took with my Pentax K1000 35mm SLR. Took this in....2003? Buddy and I stayed up all night in a field to take this pic.

Its called star trailing. You lock the shutter open for 4-6 hours, and as the earth rotates, the stars streak.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Some of my favorite bike related stuff. I took most of these with a f1.4 50mm prime on a Rebel XTi

Non-bike related:

More here if interested.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Royson said:
Its called star trailing. You lock the shutter open for 4-6 hours, and as the earth rotates, the stars streak.
which stars because i can think of a few that i would like to see streak...and a few others i would ask to stay clothed... :p

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Here are a few of mine. The first are from some "aerial sight seeing" in conjunction with work:

Crater Lake above and Alcatraz below

Local Temp in my Deployed Location...at 5:00 PM

Jim Redman's Honda CB750

Solvang Motorcycle Museum

The Terrace Pool at Hearst Castle

The Andalucian Mountains in Southern Spain

The Sicilian Village of Motta de San Anastasia

Mount Aetna

More later......sean.....OH, all these were shot with a Sony Handy Shot or whatever they're called...from 5.0 to 7.2 mega pixels

P

·
0 Posts
I always enjoy sean's pictures.

Here are low resolution cell phone pics of a spider who lived outside my bedroom window.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
i cant post because it keeps saying my filesize is too big. how do i adjust without killing image quality?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
it's ok. so compromise on the quality...you're posting (not printing.)

I use picasa to resize pictures (it preserves the image quality/color during the process.) 620x480 is recommended.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
family vacation to gatlinburg in the spring. saw 9 bears and more deer than could even possible be counted. Of the bears one was in hte trash at the hotel and had 2 cubs along, they already had a barrel trap there. Another bear with cubs was in Cades Cove and the others were along the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Here's some more. Don't bash my professional wheel truing method. I need to get out and take pictures more.

1 - 20 of 531 Posts