Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 48764 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Man I couldn't help myself ,somebody here has just been all grumpy today for what ever reason , I cant help it if I like to egg it on.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
My bad knightslugger. :eek: I am not up on my posting etiquette so if you could tell me what the official rules are I will try not to piss you off anymore.
P.S. rainking1978 nice bite!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Tough crowd tonight.

I can see where it'd be a raging pain when half the people want organization (on topic) and the other half want a hang-out atmosphere (off topic). The way I see it, it's like we're a bunch of employees, and the moderators have to be foreman. Sure, they want to hang out and just BS, too, but they have a job to do.

For the record, I know I'm usually terrible at analogies, hence I rarely use them. If you don't like that one, suck it. ;)

·
Administrator
25,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there are no rules here guys, whatever the hell you want to do in here is fair game. whore it up.

If this is the kind of outlet you guys need, i'm all for it.

Nick: It's more like 3 or 4 people want organization, and everyone else just doesn't care.

·
Administrator
25,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it gets really annoying. what do you do with threads like that? Let them go? then no one would read them, or even bother to come back to them. i know i wouldn't. i've unsubscribed to many threads around forums that I MADE that get out of hand. the whole discussion turns to sh*t and it's really irritating.

1 - 20 of 48764 Posts