Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am constantly amazed at FOG's knowledge of the EX500. Not to take away from anyone else but I think most of us can agree to the fact that FOG's pinpoint accuracy for ANYTHING on these bikes is second-to-none.

I'm an avid reader and always have a book in my hand, so for something different, I thought if FOG ever wrote a book about his experiences and knowledge on the Kawasaki EX500 Ninja (which I totally think he should - so this is a compliment "Mr. FOG"!) what would the title be??? 馃榿

My submission:

"Racing a Ninja: How You Don't Know **** about the EX500! (And other reasons you should have listened to me the first time.)", by FOG

Registered
Gee thanks Mom, But i'm old and when you live as long as me , and kept you eyes open the whole time you just automatically get smarter.
It's a old thing..
I think such a book would be a bore

FOG

Reactions: Devilsfan

Registered
Great idea. 馃槃 btw: I noticed FOG is approaching 20,000 posts. There should be some sort of celebration thread for the 20,000th!

Premium Member
I'd be curious what constitutes a "young whipper snapper", I probably fit the bill @ 29y. I regularly use a rolodex at work, but I don't know that many people to contact at home. Easier to just use my phone book on the cell phone.

Registered
I'd be curious what constitutes a "young whipper snapper", I probably fit the bill @ 29y. I regularly use a rolodex at work, but I don't know that many people to contact at home. Easier to just use my phone book on the cell phone.
My VFR750 was born in 1991, she is euphemistically referred to as, "First Wife"

Attachments

Registered
Such a beautiful bike. Maybe someday if I get sick of the EX.
thanks, I fell into ownership back in 1995 when I totaled a bike and was in need of a replacement. The small MC shop I used to use for tyres and such had this bike kicking around, he told me that it got more action being wheeled in and out of his shoppe. Anyway, long story short, I bought it without even a test ride. 25 years later she is still sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts