Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at a zx7 this morning and now I'm seriously thinking of selling the old ex. Not bored with the ex yet but I find it a bit cramped and underpowered at highway merges. Does anyone here have a zx7 and if you do what can you tell me about this model.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Tell me that doesn't change the Calabogie ride..

R

·
0 Posts
I thought the same thing! Hopefully it doesn't! I've been looking forward to my weekend away.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Same here ;D

Royson, will you bring a decent camera ? I'm counting on you so we have good pictures to show off.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think I'll be able to sell it that fast. I'm not sure that I want the expense of more insurance anyway, it's an idea that I've been thinking of for awhile.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Well, if you want just a bit more torque, change the sprockets, it might be enough :)

Usually, when I get that feeling about changing my bike, I change something on the bike, it's cheaper and the more I spend time with it, I find it to be the best bike to fit my needs ;D

R

·
0 Posts
Frog said:
Royson, will you bring a decent camera ? I'm counting on you so we have good pictures to show off.
Yeah, I'll bring a camera :)

But on topic, I've heard the zx7 is a bit heavy. That's about all I know about it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts