Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the little blue baggie with my insurane info and registration, but are there any certain tools I should have in there?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I found a small set in mine under the seat, at the very end near the tail-light section. Got an '03. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jason said:
10mm and 12mm open end wrench and a 12 mm allen wrench and set of screwdrives and your set really.
that and a gerber tool is what i have with me. if u need anymore tools than that, you might need a tow ;D

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
zip-ties and duct tape

Got also long noses pliers, screwdrivers of all types, a set of allen wrenches, vice-grips, wescot wrench and a couple of other gizmos.

They all fit in a little pouch ;D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Frog said:
zip-ties and duct tape

Got also long noses pliers, screwdrivers of all types, a set of allen wrenches, vice-grips, wescot wrench and a couple of other gizmos.

They all fit in a little pouch ;D
Yeah you forgot to mention the Hockey Puck for those hot days! That pouch has everything!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Yes, a puck or other support for your sidestand, or use the centerstand if you park on asphalt.

Also, I pay an extra eight bucks a year on my insurance that reimburses me if I have an emergency and have to have the bike picked up and/or repaired while out on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts