Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention we rode on the same set of tires that brought us a win in our first 6hr endurance as well. So TWO 6hr endurance races plus practice on the same set of Pirelli tires. Hey it's all about cheap racing. I was joking with the team that the right side still looks good and our next track is mostly right turns....hhhmmmmm....

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
I forgot to mention we rode on the same set of tires that brought us a win in our first 6hr endurance as well. So TWO 6hr endurance races plus practice on the same set of Pirelli tires. Hey it's all about cheap racing. I was joking with the team that the right side still looks good and our next track is mostly right turns....hhhmmmmm....
Spoken like a true ex-500 owner :laugh: Wow, racing with your whole family, so cool. Congrats!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better late than never. Last round was the weekend before Halloween at Motorsports Ranch Houston. Again we won our class. And on take-off tires. I could really get used to this cheap racing. The little EX is easy on tires, sips fuel, and fun to ride.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts