Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I am needing to get rid of a 93 ex500. It's free if you're willing and able to come get it. It doesn't have a title so you would have to deal with that, or you could use it for parts. It currently doesn't run, but did at one point. It crapped out on me on my way home about 6 months ago and I honestly have no idea what went wrong with it. I had bought it as a project bike and I don't have time for it at all anymore, and am looking to move so I'm trying to get rid if stuff I don't really need. I'm currently in Indiana. If you're interested I will try to provide more information about the state of the bike and what all has been done with it. Thanks and good day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey sorry I don't have good pictures right now but will try to get some by the end of the week. I painted it last summer but it wasn't quality paint so I wouldn't expect it to last. I can say that the suspension is shot on it, it will need new tires. Needs a windscreen. I cobbled together some turn signal on it that are passable for the redneck that I tend to be on projects like this. I didn't ever get in to any engine work and I wish I knew what went wrong with it. Its probably something as simple as needing new plugs. The frame is solid I believe. When I got it it had been sitting for quite a few years and had been laid down a couple times but didn't look like it was laid down hard. Only cosmetic damage as far as I could tell. I really just need to get rid of it by the end of June because that's when I'm trying to move. Oh and it has a Corbin saddle on it that isn't in terrible shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts