Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keroberos said:
I'm in the UCF area. Just started riding about a month ago.
:p :D ;D

aha Yep, you know me allready.. Infact you rode with me last weekend :p !
w/ the SBN group. I'm Livin's easy/Chris ..That Red ninja.

S

·
0 Posts
Hey,
I go to UCF. Ride a red 06 currently missing the front fender due to a small incident :(.

Sean

·
Registered
530 Posts
I went to UCF, graduated April 2007, and work across the street. Ride a 2002 500R here. Up for a meet? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a Red 06 about a month ago, student at UCF. I'm guessing it was one of you who stopped at the red light to tell me about this website?

-Patrick

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Patrick,
Welcome to the forum. You can pretty much find the answer to any questions you may have here. If its not already here then someone knows it.

I saw you driving the other way on science drive and did a quick u turn and caught ya. Were going out for a ride this sunday at 1 if your interested. My phone is currently non functioning but my number is 3053043165, i broke the screen. Ill forward you the message with the route were taking and what not.

Sean

S

·
0 Posts
IronMan2003 said:
Keroberos said:
I'm in the UCF area. Just started riding about a month ago.
:p :D ;D

aha Yep, you know me allready.. Infact you rode with me last weekend :p !
w/ the SBN group. I'm Livin's easy/Chris ..That Red ninja.
As in sportbikes.net?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Anyone in the area up for a ride this weekend? :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I work in the research park area....but live near Clermont...50 miles commute each way. Tolls are a killer....why doesn't the city give motorcyclists and car/van pool riders a break. I usually take the van pool from Clermont since riding the bike everyday does get to be a chore.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lofar - motorcycles should only have to pay half the toll. We only have two wheels!

I'm done for a Bubbalou's meet. Who's up for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts