Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I remember when the kickstand switch got me. Try to let out the clutch & it dies.
Kickstand up... every thing is hunky-dory. ;D

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
MrSciTrek said:
I remember when the kickstand switch got me. Try to let out the clutch & it dies.
Kickstand up... every thing is hunky-dory. ;D
Yep , I remember it too . But that happens to all of us . I still do it from time to time .

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
::) omg. well yea that'd be the problem, because I dropped it into gear when I was going to shut it off. That burn of ignorance isn't a good felling.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
jlmay said:
::) omg. well yea that'd be the problem, because I dropped it into gear when I was going to shut it off. That burn of ignorance isn't a good feeling.
But the wisdom of experience is the result. 8)

·
Registered
54 Posts
its taken me 5 mins before i figured out my kickstand was down once. my wife does it all the time. its the first thing i look for now.

·
Registered
19,367 Posts
alerbaugh said:
its taken me 5 mins before i figured out my kickstand was down once. my wife does it all the time. its the first thing i look for now.
Maybe you ought to try riding somthing a little less technical. Do you often drive your car away with the doors open?

FOG

·
Registered
47 Posts
FOG said:
alerbaugh said:
Maybe you ought to try riding somthing a little less technical. Do you often drive your car away with the doors open?

FOG
ouch, burn man.

·
Registered
103 Posts
FOG said:
alerbaugh said:

FOG
lol, i love fog.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
You saying cars have doors ??? I alway remove them things and trash em' , thought they was airdams and i'd get better gas milage and horse power with em' gone . I learn something new every day ! ::)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
But where would be without the doors? ???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lucky#13 said:
I loved the Doors during my acid days :-X
haha, sweet. The bands name comes from Huxley's book, "the doors of perception" which detailed Huxley's experiences under peyote (mescaline). Just a cool fact.

·
Registered
19,367 Posts
It must be really Cool to be Dead.

FOG

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Lucky#13 said:
FOG said:
It must be really Cool to be Dead.

FOG
The 'Dead' was my favorite in those days .
Dry Ice is cooler & liquid nitrogen is the most common "coolest" stuff around.
Excepting my jokes of course... make Italians want to cry-o. ::)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts