Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
@yorkie Thanks for posting, always nice to see other products on the market.

I took the liberty of copying the colour chart and find it comes close to my neat little voltmeter. However if you look at the readings, the range is linear, no programming needed and the voltages between 13.09 to 14..5 have 3 green led's The one orange at 12.59 comes close to the discharge or equal to level of the battery. The number #3 setting looks closest to what I am using. All in all a good choice and a alternative as my neat little voltmeter is becoming hard to find.
Thanks for Posting
yeah programable. I have mine set on mode 4, so it's blank unless there is a problem. easier to see and notice if a issue occurs it uses no power in normal operation (although when it does the amount is insignificant) yes I know it's splitting hairs but a single LED either that changes colour or is blank seems better to recognise in the split second you have to look at it. a multi LED coloured or not is more time consuming if you get my drift, first you look at it see the lights then inevitably have to count how many are lit and what colour they are. this takes longer so you eyes are off the road longer @ 80mph that's a fair distance. and as we all know split seconds count, when out on the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts