Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wondering if anyonew has a used full or middle fairing to fit a 2001. painting bike soon so color doesnt matter. I jus dont want to pay 400 for something new. Would like the fairing to be in somewhat good condition. Thank you for any help

·
Registered
10 Posts
At a bike meet a guy once told me that he had replaced upper fairing with aftermarket from Airtech Streamlining. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
im going to fiberglass a set for my bike. Assuming it works well i would be willing to make multiples once i get a decent mold going. Dont bank on that tho, my fiberglass experience is pretty limited, but again once you get a mold made...

R

·
0 Posts
If you want mid panels, email a member on here named Wedge(with 3 numbers after his name that I always forget). He makes them and that's where I got mine. They come primered.

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
roxynoodle said:
If you want mid panels, email a member on here named Wedge(with 3 numbers after his name that I always forget). He makes them and that's where I got mine. They come primered.
got any pics and how much did you pay roxy?

R

·
0 Posts
Check out pics on the Let's See Your Bikes thread. I think it's on page 38. If not that page, should be close to that. He charged me $135 including shipping 1.5 years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts