Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

7701 - 7709 of 7709 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,627 Posts
Did my first oil change of the year.
The 5th chain lube of the year on deck for tomorrow.

Reactions: efusco9796

·
Registered
2001 EX500R
36 Posts
Also adjusted my idle from a first time start up in probably months idling at 2100-2500 down to 1300 but she bogs any lower than that.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Installed a new pull throttle cable as the one that was on the bike broke with the threaded plastic part in the cable. I bought a NOS one and have a replacement Motion Pro one as well. Can you have too many replacement parts for bikes you plan on keep for the next decade? Answer= NO. LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,627 Posts
I'm going to be ordering a spare turn signal bracket in the next few weeks. May as well keep an extra on hand, sooner or later I'm sure I will be needing one.
Also will be ordering parts needed for the next winter maintenance, need to be sure they arrive on time.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm going to be ordering a spare turn signal bracket in the next few weeks. May as well keep an extra on hand, sooner or later I'm sure I will be needing one.
Also will be ordering parts needed for the next winter maintenance, need to be sure they arrive on time.
I have an extra front signal rubber thing, if you want it, pay the postage and its yours. I switched to some trick LED bullet blinkers I picked up in Germany.

7701 - 7709 of 7709 Posts