Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out of a totally random curiousity to see which brand and model of helmets everyone likes, I'm asking what everyone wears and how/why you chose that helmet.

myself, I asked around on a local motorcycle forum, heard good things about the Scorpion EXO400 and 700, and bought an EXO400 and mirrored shield for it.

so far, I like this helmet because its quiet, comfortable, and very light. the mirrored shield makes an incredible difference in how I feel about riding.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i bought the hjc osiris...it matches my green 500 nicely and i really like it for the price!! ( $180.00 ) no complaints so far.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sven Hoek said:
Arai Profile. I love my head and in my opinion there is nothing better out there to protect it with! 8)
i have the same helmet, in flat black, i think arai calls it frost or something.. what colour is yours?

you have an 06 kawasaki green 500r?? if so.. me too. if you say you have the colour helmet.. thats just kinda creepy.

·
Registered
722 Posts
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:
Arai Profile. I love my head and in my opinion there is nothing better out there to protect it with! 8)
i have the same helmet, in flat black, i think arai calls it frost or something.. what colour is yours?

you have an 06 kawasaki green 500r?? if so.. me too. if you say you have the colour helmet.. thats just kinda creepy.

i have red equip to match my red bike . :x

·
Registered
135 Posts
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:

hey what can i say ...we have great taste!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:

Hi NinjaChic, you are correct the exact Arai terminology for our helmet's color is Black Frost! Yes I do also have a green '06 500r!! ;D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sven Hoek said:
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:

they say genius' tend to steer towards the colour green..
Hi NinjaChic, you are correct the exact Arai terminology for our helmet's color is Black Frost! Yes I do also have a green '06 500r!! ;D

·
Registered
69 Posts
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:
NinjaChic said:
Sven Hoek said:

they say genius' tend to steer towards the colour green... ...I have heard the same thing! ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've got a Scopion Exo700. I like it alot. Having tried on a Shoei TZ-R I like the weight a bit better. The TZ-R is quite a bit lighter but I can get 2.5 exo700's for the price of a TZ-R. I don't remember why I chose the 700 over the 400 though. I've tried to find out the differences recently as I'll be buying another helmet soon but couldn't find anything online. Nothing talks about the 400. Everything is always only about the 700.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had a Bieffe Pole Position for a while. Nice helmet, great build quality, light weight & a bargain price. Plus, they make F1 racing helmets so I trust the company.

Additional bonus; the helmet is a dead nuts match for my bike's color:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts