Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

what the bike started out like

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  damarble 
#1 ·
ok guys here is my bike from what it started out like when i first bought it plain an simple it was a piece of crap...seen more a$$ then a whore house ;D but here are some before and after pics

here are the before pics i got the bike alittle over a year ago i did have it semi fixed before..it was all stock an had some color changing paint..

[attachment deleted by admin]

#6 ·
now for the good color its viper blue with blue pearl in it..as you can see its not finished being painted yet.. i think i did pretty good fixing the fairing it started out as 2 fairings plastic welding alot an now its white with aliitle body fill

#7 ·
ok so what i have done to it/planned is well the jardine pipe
flush mounts for the front
intergrated taillight/blinker comb
made the tail one peice ans kinda made it smoother see pic
new mirrors
plugs
air filter
fog air box mod of course :)
tuned the carbs for the exhaust
installed a Barnett heavy duty clutch
got chrome decals for it
painted it viper blue with blue pearl
fender elminator kit
new levers
new grips
new windscreen
new chain an sprocket( stock gearing)
oh and a 75/90 watt super white light bright as hell way better than stock headlight bulb

anywho figured i'd share what i have done to the beast not as crazy as some mods but hey not too bad for being a piece of crap at the start

#9 ·
lol yea well there were a bunch of slight modifcations to the paint it was that duplicolor color chaning was sapose to be gold/magenta on the box it looked good first couple of days it was nice then it turned all to **** the blue is much much better

#14 ·
I like how you did the tail, I did pretty much the same thing to mine. Except mine is a gen 1 so the back was already one peice and I integrated the sides to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.