Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found a guy who's selling a 250 lower fairing and I've been wanting one for my 500. Anyone know if it'll fit?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
doubt it but don't know

·
Registered
417 Posts
I do not know for shore the 250 is a little smaller. an It looks beter with out the lower fairing any ways. it just get in the way of ****. ;D

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
shorty4444 said:
I do not know for shore the 250 is a little smaller. an It looks beter with out the lower fairing any ways. it just get in the way of sh!t. ;D
Don't listen to him, we all know real bikes have full fairings... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
417 Posts
wolf66 said:
shorty4444 said:
I do not know for shore the 250 is a little smaller. an It looks better with out the lower fairing any ways. it just get in the way of sh!t. ;D
Don't listen to him, we all know real bikes have full fairings... ;D

LMAO ya just because you got a sick ass full fairing, dost not change any thing.......lol. but ya the lower fairing suck. but your full fairing is kool as hell. wish i had that.

So my opinion is if you want a lower fairing don't get one unless it is full. I think targa make;s one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a 250 and I definitely don't think the lower fairing would fit on the 500. I cba to remove both and actually try, but the 250's lower is definitely smaller than the 500's.

·
Registered
417 Posts
eXce!!eNt said:
I have a 250 and I definitely don't think the lower fairing would fit on the 500. I cba to remove both and actually try, but the 250's lower is definitely smaller than the 500's.
thanks for the impute. :) That so mad that clear for me an I am shore others also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts