Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
crazy price, should be available for 20 bucks or so, why do you need one? they are easy to fix, usually new brushes is all they need, for like 6 bucks

FOG

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crazy price, should be available for 20 bucks or so, why do you need one? they are easy to fix, usually new brushes is all they need, for like 6 bucks

FOG
Cause when I try to start the bike the starter just spins but doesn’t engage the engine

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
don't order a thing just yet! sound like- a -dees?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
PM your address and I'll drop a starter clutch sprocket in the mail tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Work computer is acting up and won't let me send a PM at the moment but I did get your message. It will be going out via USPS and should arrive within a few days, I've always had good luck with speedy shipping times from the post office.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Work computer is acting up and won't let me send a PM at the moment but I did get your message. It will be going out via USPS and should arrive within a few days, I've always had good luck with speedy shipping times from the post office.
Much appreciated

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
In the mail, should get to you by Wednesday.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Motion Pro part # 08-116 is a known, correct puller. Amazon, Ebay...do your homework.

·
Super Moderator
6,120 Posts

Flywheel puller option
18mm spark plug chaser

·
Super Moderator
6,120 Posts
^ Yeah, that will do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts