Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else make it out this weekend?

I put on my new chain/sprockets and managed to take it for a boot around town. A bit cold, but man I missed it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Hardly the same - I think it's negative 6 celcius around here or so. Still a bit of snow on the roads :)

I tried to stick to clean areas, as to minimize the road salt on my bike.

10 kms added to my bike for the mileage competition!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I add a about 24 miles to the competition after I installed the Pipe Friday. I stayed at a friends house and had to ride home in wind and snow Saturday morning. It was great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Royson said:
What?!? How did you manage that? The weather was so bad that we got a snow day Friday at UW. There is still even snow cover on my street.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I saw how he did it on YouTube...
He had it up on the centerstand & pushed a tredmill up against the rear tire.
Canadians... yeesh. ;)

Looked sorta like this:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dsmmcken said:
Royson said:
What?!? How did you manage that? The weather was so bad that we got a snow day Friday at UW. There is still even snow cover on my street.
On Sunday, it was nice and warm (for winter) and the roads were all clear. I managed to take it for a ride to the gym, put some fresh gas in and take it home before getting too much salt on it!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
HEy Royson , are trying to get me back for my earlier post ??? Did ya send so artic air this way , it's in the low 20's this morning . NOT FAIR , you guy keep that cold stuff to yourselves :) .

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boo Yah! Karma at it's finest.

It's cold again here too, all the roads are covered again. I definitely won't be taking a tour anytime soon :(

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
lucky you..

I had to get one of the city snow plow to clear the 4 fts of snow in front of my girlfriend appartment to park the trailer for her move...

There's a couple of my neighbors that had their car totally covered in snow on Friday night.. It took 4 hours to one of my neighbor to get his civic freed from the igloo it was sitting in ;)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Royson said:
Boo Yah! Karma at it's finest.

It's cold again here too, all the roads are covered again. I definitely won't be taking a tour anytime soon :(
;D Yes ! That would be Karma at it's finest . Me and my big mouth ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts