Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up today. No I have to decide whether or not I"m going to sell the 500. It would be nice to have both!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Pretty!
The gold up front will be liked by some & dissed by others.

Let us know the dynamics... pros & cons as you get your familiarity rides in, eh?

·
Registered
348 Posts
been hearin' great things about the 675 from track riders. Dont know if it's as amazing on the street compared to its competitors, but yeah... great bike you got there. congrats!

edit - lol seriously, who chooses the name administrator?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I was listening to some sound clips on Youtube. The bike sounds amazing stock, but some of those aftermarket cans are unbelievable!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
That picture doesn't do it justice. Dad was looking at some Triumphs so I rode down to the dealer in Lexington to check them out. That Daytona is just plain sexy, more so in person. Triumph has some good looking bikes all around.

I almost forgot, congrats!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'll trade you a 1996 NINJA 500r for that Daytona you've got there....

This is a once in a lifetime deal Unworthy, I'd hate for you to pass it up ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Blent, for real marketing techniques, capitalize the R on 500r. It makes it faster.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Royson said:
Blent, for real marketing techniques, capitalize the R on 500r. It makes it faster.
point taken, perhaps I will use your advice when I try to trade my ninja for a speed triple....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blent87 said:
I'll trade you a 1996 NINJA 500r for that Daytona you've got there....

This is a once in a lifetime deal Unworthy, I'd hate for you to pass it up ;)
Except for the fact that I still have my 500. ;)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Wow !

That red/gold thing is beautiful

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My 500 is a 2006. I'll probably end up selling it, but not anytime soon. It's a hard decision to make becasue I like the 500 too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice Bike! you asked if you should keep your Ninja 500R ? I say no way, keep the R500 long enough to comare the two bikes (like riding them both in the same day etc. ) but then sell the Ninja. Motorcycles are like women. Love the one you have and be happy ! In your case, she's a new RED HOT one !

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It would be nice to commute most days on the 500 though. It would keep miles off the Daytona.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
unworthy said:
It would be nice to commute most days on the 500 though. It would keep miles off the Daytona.

Though he may want to use easy commute miles to get the bike through the breaking-in routine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts