Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you named your bike? What is it's name?

I'm thinking Nadia the Ninja... but not sure yet, I would like to hear yours.

·
Registered
244 Posts
"she" or "my ex" is about the best she'll probably get.

I might get a personalized tag, but that's not really a name.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
blueballz. its blue and has ballz, so the name is obvious.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
At first mine was known as the Kawi in my house back when all we had was the EX and a R6. Then I got a 2nd Kawi, so now they are known as Commute and Race. Not so much as names, but more of a way that we know what bike we are talking about when we say we need to do work on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
"Gosser" , came on the plate as GO55R and since me and my bro kept getting si ck of saying "your bike" or "My bike" mine became the gosser and his became the Fizzer (Its a FZR) although someone on this site told me that gosser meant tinkering which I guess is fitting because I'm always doing something to change her.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the little ninja (250) and big ninja (636). However, when I sell the 636 and get a 500 calling it the "big" ninja will seem wrong so I'll have to think of something else. Maybe after I paint them it'll be the yellow and green ninjas. Yes, I want to get a wrecked 500 so I can paint it British racing green. No, I am probably not right in the head but that's okay.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Ex_Gongshow said:
although someone on this site told me that gosser meant tinkering which I guess is fitting because I'm always doing something to change her.
;D Most francophones from Québec can confirm although it sounds like gossay, it's written 'gosser'

As for me, well, it's 'The Mistress'

Peoples have quite a reaction when I say, 'Gotta go ride The Mistress'

The GF asked about a ménage à trois today.. Told her she'd have to get a full leather suit first ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hillary:

Because she scares the crap outta me.

I don't really use her name amongst others.. I've just always Christened my possessions of character (vehicles, guns, etc.).

My current cage is Constance.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I call mine "Paris Hilton"

'cus i took a vid while riding it.

·
Registered
19,635 Posts
Godamn&*&^%$((*XXXX bike.

FOG

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Never really thought about it... but I'm not ready to sleep yet... so it's Google brainstorming time:

Dee as in "D" which is old roman numeral for 500.
BeeYiKayee as in b i k e
HaaLeeder How the scottish might say Half liter
Ut-si Latin for "as if"
Incitatus Latin for "Speed Demon" (as if we need encourage anyone already w/ the tendency)
DiesFelices Happy Days
Navis-Amoris The Love Boat
Multum in parvo Much in little (better for a motto, eh?)
AdVitam For Life
Ascendo tuum Up yours

Ok... I'm getting sleepy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mad Max: I had the upper and lower faring off of it for about a week to repair the turn signals and my roommate thought it looked like something Mad Max would ride. Thus it has been dubbed "Mad Max."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts